Lifelong Dream

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starr

Reaction score
I have wanted to just hop in my car and travel my entire life. It's funny, I just didn't think it was something people did until I saw a youtube video about it and realized that I am not alone in this. I have never really desired a "bricks and sticks" home. The only thing stopping me from doing it tomorrow is the financial aspect. I have a job now, but would not if I hit the road. I wake up thinking about this and go to bed thinking about it. I WILL figure out a way to do it. Anyways I want to say hello and glad to have found this forum!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Starr!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum Starr. One thing I've learned being a part of this group is that there are as many different ways to be a nomad as there are people who identify as nomads. There's no one right way, but you can learn a lot from others successes and not so successful attempts.
Happy travels,
Angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk