I've had the itch for a while. I'm starting to scratch it.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGfromBC

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I followed a CBC Radio program to the website and have been bouncing around it like a bug on a hot stove.  The video of treesprite's Kia almost brought me to my knees.  My Sportage has a bed on the folded down rear seat and I've been looking at the wasted space being taken up by the 2 seats I don't need.  I've gone on many weekend and weeklong trips in it and plan to remove both right hand seats and use the rear seat on the left as my livingroom.  With [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]the drivers seat pushed and tilted forward it is very roomy and has plenty of headroom.  I can roll into bed from there,  The space available after removing the folded rear seat and the front seat is huge.  Storage and modification would start with a deep-cycle battery in the front foot well.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Some of this was already done once on a 2 door Saturn.  It was tight but comfy.  Its a good thing I got a lot of my packing history on motorcycles and bicycles.  I'm getting all excited now and want to get started. With what I did in the past, treesprite's video and the things swirling in my head I should be able to stay busy for a bit.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you good friends.  Stay Safe.[/font][/size][/font][/size]

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.