It's been a while!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where~the~wind~blows

Reaction score
Hey All, Autumn here, it's sure been a while, but every spring, the itch to venture away comes. Some may remember my dad has had a stroke and it's kept me grounded, especially during winter. I can take 4 day trips, during the nice weather, me and the chew crew, of 5 dogs. I Still have my home in PA, where I keep my horse, and 3 annoying goats and and even more annoying pot belly pig. My issue is heat, I was lucky enough to be able to plug in for the winter, but it's clear I need a better set up, I need to strip the van out this summer, I keep saying I will do it then I don't. I have learned I don't nearly need as much stuff as I thought but I am up for an interior remodel. My health was crappy the past 2 weeks with the flu and an unexpected side issue of low potassium levels, but that seems to be in check now....I hope to find help with my interior remodel as it starts, anywho, just a hey y'all shout out! I'm still here....

Hi.

Glad your healthy is improving.  Sorry to hear about your father.

Welcome back Autumn
Sounds like you have a pretty full schedule ....
Just a few hours here and there could really get something done on that rig.
Don't be such a stranger , hang out and post. I don't think we have had any goator pig pics yet!
The chew crew sounds like fun too.