Itching to get started and on the road

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SidRoams

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! My name is Sid, currently living in austin, TX. I stumbled on Bob’s YouTube channel after watching vids on RVs and vans and have since fallen in love with the nomad life and community. This summer I was fired from a super stressful corporate gig, it was a shocking blessing. I’ve got a paycheck until August and my heart is just not open to looking for another corporate gig. However, I have a one year lease on an apartment and too much debt. I also have five rescue dog/cats. So considering all of that, i don’t think I can hit the road anytime  soon. This breaks my heart as I want to be there with all of you.

Welcome Sid to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

welcome, Sid! 
it doesn't have to be all or nothing - many of us are still working, paying down debt, making a plan and getting out there whenever we can, even if it's just a long weekend of camping. 
you'll get there  :)

Welcome Austinite! I’m a Houston Native who is sorta-kinda, part time, but maybe full time. It’s hard to tell yet. Lol. I’m new here too.
Anyway, the impossible is always possible. Blessings as you find your way!