Inverters RUs

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott3569

Reaction score
Well, I do not normally wright many reviews: But the Gentleman I spoke to deserves it.. 

I spoke to a fellow named Jason at
 https://invertersrus.com/

Pair with just enough knowledge that I have received from you guys to make me dangerous and the knowledge I received from Jason has helped me understand much more.. 
After speaking with this very nice fellow for more than 30 minutes, I will be placing my order with them.. I am quite sure their customer support is top notch

I went with the victron 100/30 smartsolar, and a 80A Battery Isolator for in between the Started Battery and the house battery... The controller will not trickle charge the Starter battery... But I am ok with that..

I can start off with a 200w Solar panel and if I want to add a briefcase or folding in the future I can do that also.. He also suggested that it may not be such a bad idea to maybe get the more portable one first.. since then you could park in the shade and put the panel in the sun..

which I may just look the later option before everything is said and done..

My battery choice remains the same I will do a 100AH AGM to start with, when I want to add another the system will allow it..