Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3RIVERSGIRL

Reaction score
Hi!  I'm from Pittsburgh.  I just bought a Ford Transit and I'll be building the interior into an RV (the cargo area is almost 6' high, so that's great for me).  Basically I wanted a low mileage, van-sized RV but they were too expensive. I thought a lot of them were ugly, too.  I'm hoping to get some great tips here both for the build and for traveling.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, 3RiversGirl!! This is THE place for great ideas, good advice and we'll enable you at the same time. All for free!!!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi 3RiversGirl and welcome. Best of luck in your adventuring!

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

I'd down stream from you here in the Jewel City area.   All the best with your Van build. 
As for tips I could give you,  well they are in the two sites below in my signature line. 
The first for the Build.  The second for planning and prepping for first first launch and
using it for life on the road there after.

Welcome aboard the crazy train.
Allllllllllllllllll Abooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaard !
Skuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh kuh

Welcome to the forum! I am in the process of building out a stealth van. It has been some interesting research and lots of good information here. I spent my first night off grid last night.

--joe