Introducing myself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oceangirl

Reaction score
:)  Hello to all Nomads. Happy Independence Day! I just signed up and want to say hi and get this freedom life started. Looking for friends and maybe a mentor(s) to help me with my new life that starts this week.  I am looking for a Van to purchase but not sure of best kinds.. I would like to get a 4x4 with an medium to high top.  I have been on you tube for awhile but its kind of over whelming with all the awesome information.  Thanks Oceangirl

Welcome oceangirl to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Below are a couple of links. The first for setting up some kind of Van Rig. (your choice.  I have a Ford E 350 extended Hightop.) The second is a portal of handy info to use either for planning an excursion or to use while traveling.  It could be a resource to mentor you while you go at your own pace.

All the best !

Hello and welcome!
Choosing a van can be stressful or fun depending on your you go about it. Just take your time and do your research and the different types out there. There is a lot of helpful information around that can help you decide. Hope you find the van in that works the best for you :)