Introducing mYself

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutch Marc

Reaction score
Hi CRVL community, I have been reading and browsing the forums for a while. Have enjoyed reading all the good info and love the movies that Bob puts out. 

My name is Marc aka Dutch Marc, Moved from Holland to the States in 98. Have lived all this time in LA but have backpacked around quite a bit before moving out here. There have been some changes in the last few months that helped me decide to go Full Time RV-ing

My ride is called Mello Yello, it's a '73 GMC Mobile Home 26ft.  Found it a few months ago and fell in love with it. 

My 2 Co-Pilots are "Donovan" Choco Lab and "Wylie" Terrier-Mix will be traveling with me. Have been spending the last 2 months getting ready to leave LA. We are visiting the 2K18 RTR and not sure where we're going afterwards.

Looking forward to connect with some people via the forms and meet some of you guys in person at the RTR and future boondocking stops..

Everyone who is active on the forms, thanks for putting this community together and special thanks to Bob !

Grtx Dutch Marc

Welcome Marc, So happy you have joined our community. Lots of great people here with great information. Hope to meet you at RTR!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Marc! Have a good time at the RTR!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Dutch Marc!
We will be attending RTR! Hope to see you there!
Kathi

wagoneer said:
Welcome indeed from a Rotterdamer in San Francisco been here since 1956

Haha maybe a good time to practice ur native tong. Love to hear some more of you USofA stories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk