Intro (without music...so far)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapnGimp

Reaction score
Howdy folks, standard 'here I am post'. I've been reading on these forums, Bob's blog and you tube channel for about a week. I am planning on finding a cheap parcel of land in the Southwest(love heat and can bear cold if it's not snowing for more than a few days) and heading there to live off-grid. I have been homeless, between jobs and lived in the woods, at the beach, down by the river, in a car, quite a few times in my life and am looking forward to taking the plunge into this next step in my life. The only curve I have is a spinal cord injury at t4 that limits me to a wheelchair) I have managed to find a way to do most of the things I need to do with God's help. Now it's just a matter of getting rid of everything I can't use in the next couple of months and finding that choice spot. Besides, my 8 feet tall organ pipe cactus is rubbing the ceiling now, calling for me to take it to the desert ::D BTW, I'm from east TN, love the mountains but can't hike them anymore, so a nice, remote desert spot, with a view of the mountains is what I'm looking for.

Welcome to the CRVL forums CapnGimp!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts