Intro post from PNW

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crashdawg

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a fulltime college student, living in my RV (86 Fleetwood Bounder).  I have been looking around here lately and thought I might as well say hello.  I am having some issues with my RV and may ask a ton of questions.  Okay, I will ask a ton of questions. 

Thanks

Crash

Newbie plus young. Unless you grew up spending time working on cars, boats, houses or motorhomes or doing woodworking projects you will indeed be asking plenty of questions. But you will get there and youtube will be a big help as well. Pretty much all tne badic RV motorhome repair videos and alsoi ntroduction videos showing how to use all those RV propane, plumbing and electrical components are on youtube. Of coourse you will want to be upgrading by addinng in some solar charging.

You will be getting quite an education dealing with an older motor home! Welcome!

Welcome Crashdawg to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hello Crashdawg, welcome to the forum. You can find answers here, not so many for me but there are a lot of smart people on here. Hope you find what you’re looking for.