Interested in this lifestyle!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindy518

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm Cindy, a 60 year old from New Jersey but now residing in Pennsylvania. I watched a few Youtube documentaries about RV living and I would love to give it a try! I am so not happy with how I am living now, the apartment living is just not what I want for me or my dog. Being free sounds quite the way to go as I don't need many material things in my life, I would rather have the freedom to move around and not be confined to one place. I am in the process of moving to Alabama to be close to my sister, but I think that in the near, very near, future I will be living on the road! Would love to talk to others that have ventured into this lifestyle and to meet new friends!
Looking forward to meeting all of you...
Cindy and Rusty

Welcome to the CRVL forums Cyndy! It sounds like vandwelling will be a good fit for you. Keep us updated!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Greetings Cindy and Rusty from Tim & Shirley! said:
Hi!
We plan on leaving Eastern Washington state in September and look forward to seeing you on the road!  We have two Australian cattle dogs and want to buy a travel trailer (small one) so we can finally live life how WE want!  Good luck with your plans! 

:heart:

I hope I can pick up something good and cheap, can't be anymore expensive than apt living!

I think I am probably in the same boat as you are - tired of apartment living and anxious to get on the road!  I will be retiring in November and plan to get out on the road soon after - also looking for something I can afford.  I am in in mid-Georgia.