Incoming newbie! Stoked to be here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brotherderek

Reaction score
Hi there! I just graduated with my MBA from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and will be living in my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Van. I'm currently on a huge roadtrip up the PNW, into Canada, and down through Wyoming, Montana, Colorado, Utah, and Nevada. National Parks, disc golf, and trying to find dope people to spend time with along the way. Should be complete in November where I will then be a resident of San Diego. Happy to be here. I'm no influencer but if you want to connect on insta its moellerderek6 🤙🏼

If you have any advice for places to stay, things to see, or you want to link up along the way lmk! See the attached image for my route. Good lookin out!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 4.58.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 4.58.37 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • grad8.jpg
    grad8.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi there! I just graduated with my MBA from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo and will be living in my 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Van.
Hi Derek,
Welcome and congratulations. Great graduation pic!

Have you used Roadtrippers in the past? For other trips? Guessing you subscribed to them, since you have so many pins. Seems a good way to remember places you want to visit along the way.

Take care:)

Welcome Dereck............We're currently camped South of Crater lake..........We're always up for a visit

I'll PM/Conversation

Hi Derek,
Welcome and congratulations. Great graduation pic!

Have you used Roadtrippers in the past? For other trips? Guessing you subscribed to them, since you have so many pins. Seems a good way to remember places you want to visit along the way.

Take care:)
Hi Carla! Love Roadtrippers. Have used it for plenty of trips before. Thanks for the message :)

Welcome Dereck............We're currently camped South of Crater lake..........We're always up for a visit

I'll PM/Conversation
Thanks for the message! Unfortunately I’m having to zoom through OR to get to Olympic national park this next Monday to go backpacking w friends. I was supposed to be able to take my time on the way up and see the sights but my van needs a new ECM so I’ve been in Mammoth Lakes CA for about 2 weeks now. I would have really liked to meet too.. take care!

I’m having to zoom through OR to get to Olympic national park this next Monday to go backpacking w friends.
Wow! Lucky you!
I love the vibes and pure nature of the Olympic National Park, and am preparing to move back there next Spring to stay.
Currently though, I'm stuck in Texas.
Here's hoping you have a wonderful time in my "Home Sweet Home".

Welcome Derek and congrats on completing your MBA!

Cheers!

Latest posts