I'm in a Segment of CBS Sunday Morning

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akrvbob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in April a film crew from CBS Sunday Morning spent a weekend with me and shot a segment for the show. They just wrote me and told me it was scheduled for this Sunday Morning, this Sept 16, 2018.

However, they also said that the hurricane could bounce it off so I'm not 100% sure it will run then. We'll find out!!

This is not connected in any way with the other film crew that is shooting me this weekend.

Can’t wait to watch it, hopefully it opens people’s eyes to the desire of the lifestyle, and that many on this adventure are doing it by choice!

If it ever makes it to YT or in downloadable form, please post a link here

Yay Bob! You have GOT it! Can I ask you something? Will you dress up like Jesus on Halloween? And appear in your next video like that? So symbolic!!

The current word from the show is that hurricane coverage will knock off the segment with Bob this Sunday. Stayed tune for more information as we get it.

I think you can watch most of cbs stuff on their website the day after it airs.

I just checked the CBS Sunday Morning YouTube Channel - no results for a search on Bob Wells.

It was delayed... because of the hurricane coverage last Sunday. Let's watch this Sunday... well, I'll be watching on CBS.com after the broadcast since I'll be busy Sunday morning.

Someone please upload a YT version, send it to me via PM?