I'm here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremiah Diminovich

Reaction score
I mad it to the bml. Seen alot of groups. Was wondering if anyone had room for a lost soul that's tired of being alone

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

I moved this thread. please only use the "Newcomers corner" for intros. highdesertranger

When you say here, I can only presume that you made it past the traffic circle and the Flying J.... :D 

Take the main dirt road out in to the desert, keep going until you find the very bullet hole ridden 50 gallon drum, turn left and follow that trail. If you're sharp you'll also see some paper plate signs that say Turkey...no turkey left, they ate it all.... :rolleyes: . You'll go past a large drum turned in to a table on your left. Keep going! When you get to the cardboard sign that says 'SLOW DOWN' you've made it.

Find a place to camp. The closer you get to us, the more crowded it gets but there is still plenty of room back here mostly right after the sign.

Park, set up camp and then feel free to wander around introducing yourself.

Please give others their space, particularly those who are camping out of smaller vehicles. They often need more privacy because they are using outdoor toilet facilities.

Coming from Texas and I'm almost there too ( Reaching Tucson today ). Will i be OK driving a car into the area? I have a 4door sedan.