If your not cooking, What is your favorite food place?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently had a burger at "Super Duper" Burger for the first time. Yes, it's really called Super Duper. It was one of the best double cheeseburger with bacon I've had in awhile. Plus had their vanilla/chocolate swirl soft ice cream chocolate dipped in a cone. Not cheap at $9.50 for the large size burger and $4.50 for the ice cream cone, but it was sure yummy.

Here's a pic of the vanilla & chocolate swirl ice cream done dipped in chocolate from Super Duper Burgers. This goes well with their large bacon cheeseburger. Yum!!

Attachments

• Super Duper cheese bacon burger pic.jpg
    Super Duper cheese bacon burger pic.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Super Duper ice cream cone pic.jpg
    Super Duper ice cream cone pic.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 9
My favorite place for home cooked food was my Mom's; seeing she is no longer with us; my next is Cracker Barrel. I know it's a franchise but the food tastes great no matter where I have been. My favorite Steak house is; Logan's and Burgers at Red Robins.

I hate to do this to ya folks, but after watching this video, I ain't going to restaurants ever again!! (especially fast-food joints)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TX7kwfE3cJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I rarely eat at restaurants anyways. It usually costs me $6- $7 at a burger place for a cheezeburger and fries, but at the grocery store I can get a nice fat porterhouse for that much, plus all the trimmings!! I don't call that cheap...I call that thrifty!!

has anyone tried to do sprouting. I like it and it is a good way to eat without cooking. mung beans and the like are great. living the good life