I have a problem...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luisafernandes said:
I read this before he did. He's too slow, but don't tell him I said that. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

ROFL.. Now I definitely am going to pull the plug! :D :D :p

Finally... The guy left the state. Oregon will never be the same.

It took me a few posts to catch on then it was like the old days on the road when we would prank each other , on stage , in the motel , at a restaurant , on the bus .............. 4G watch for payback

thx for the memories guys.

skuh kuh kuh kuh

I haven't checked Youtube yet, but did he make another coffee making video and let you guest star in it? :)

jimindenver said:
You guys are too funny. :)

Yeah, we had a lot of fun and laughs.

rvpopeye said:
It took me a few posts to catch on then it was like the old days on the road when we would prank each other , on stage , in the motel , at a restaurant ,  on the bus ..............  4G watch for payback

thx for the memories guys.

skuh kuh kuh kuh

It was great to meet Luis. Hope I can meet others from here as well. I am still kicking myself for not going to RTR this year. I will definitely be there in 2017.

Rugster said:
I haven't checked Youtube yet, but did he make another coffee making video and let you guest star in it? :)

No coffee making videos, but the camera was rolling during the weekend. Stay tuned.

4GNomad said:
Finally... The guy left the state. Oregon will never be the same.

For the record; I still left part of the cave intact and hardly touched the pictographs. Ok...I touched the pictographs, a lot. But they're still good. Kinda recognizable...I think. [emoji23][emoji1303]

Luis

I tell ya, you have to watch what parking lot you roll up on. Some of these places have some real wack jobs and I think they use a open WiFi like a gingerbread house luring you in like Hansel and Gretal. ;)

jimindenver said:
Luis

I tell ya, you have to watch what parking lot you roll up on. Some of these places have some real wack jobs and I think they use a open WiFi like a gingerbread house luring you in like Hansel and Gretal. ;)

I think the problem was the usage of pizza, donuts and coffee in combination with free wifi that did me in. [emoji23][emoji1][emoji1303][emoji604]