I can't sleep in the van!!!!!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse: it sounds like the law of attraction to me...

Marie said:
Jesse: it sounds like the law of attraction to me...

It does, doesn't it?  

Actually though, it has more to do with the psychosomatic (mind/body) chemistry in the brain.  In layman's terms it has been described as 'What the mind perceives it conditions the body to receive' - or 'create' in this case.

We don't alter the laws of physics with our perceptions and/or conditioning, but we (all of us to a certain extent) can and do alter the effects of those laws on our psyche and subsequently 'soma' (body), or physical reality.

Jess.

I need to thank all of you guys for every good nights of sleep I've been experiencing lately. I even slept-in on Monday, something that I haven't done in years. Life is so much better after a good 8 hours of sleep. I literally feel way younger than my 6? years.

The secret is Estroven Nighttime (not recommended for you male reading this, it's for hot flashes - well actually I've heard recently that this is not a female exclusive problem) And 0.3mg Melatonin by Natural Health International. It's $13.00 for 90 pills. It's very mild and can be use daily. I take it 2 hours before bedtime and I sleep like a baby....I still can't get over it. Life is good :heart:

Nite, nite everyone.

Nicole

A brisk jog or other exercise before bed. Hot shower and some cocoa. Snuggle into bed with a copy of Tolstoy ' s War and Peace. You'll be out cold for the night before you finish a page.

If you wake up, just start reading, again.