I am a Newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeLugton

Reaction score
I left home on the 1st of January.  Went to the RTR and had a blast.  So much information and met so many nice people.  I am living in my car out of neccesity but also I love being a Nomad.  I have camped all my life and it is in my blood.  Over time I hope to get to know some of you.

Welcome! I too went to RTR this year, actually it was my first time in Quartzite during January. Wow, I had no idea how many people travel out there for the winter. It was impressive to say the least. I'm still working full time but in a couple years could see myself spending a couple months out there for sure. Love exploring the desert, it's beautiful....

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Dee! I'm glad you enjoyed the RTR. I missed it this year. I hope I'll see you there next year.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!

What kind of car? Lots of car dwellers here

Latest posts