Howdy Ya'll

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheroki

Reaction score
Howdy, well I thought I did this in the AM this morning but hav'nt seen it so if I get a duplicate please forgive, lol.Name is Bud 60 DWM out of Texas, working on a 40 ft skoolie build at present. Have lived the lifestyle before,  but has been a few years, ready to go permanent again. Nice to meet ya'll and hope to see you down the road. Will definitely try to make the next RTR, looked like a lot of fun. Peace N Karma to all!

Welcome Chreoki, those Skoolie builds look like hard work to be sure. Watched a youtube video on a recent roof extension with all new windows, holy cow!

Deal Breaker said:
Welcome Chreoki, those Skoolie builds look like hard work to be sure. Watched a youtube video on a recent roof extension with all new windows, holy cow!

Nice to meet you! Not planning on doing all that, I think it will be sufficient like it ss I got lucky not only was it nearly new, 19,000 miles it already has the tallest roofline I think that they make. Just plan on outfitting it more or less like you would a van setup. Have not started my build but have been aquiring the pieces for a while now. All in all I think its going to come out well for me!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Cheroki! We have several members here with schoolies, they make a great platform as long as you don't run in to insurance woes!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Nomadventurer said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Cheroki!  We have several members here with schoolies, they make a great platform as long as you don't run in to insurance woes!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Nice to meet you Nomad, yea I almost tore my non-existent hair out in the beginning but finally got it insured pre-build with the seats still in it even, we will see what happens after the alterations lol. But I am not getting too extreme, just myself and the dog for now so don't need to blow out too much room. Its insured for the year hopefully they don't  get too crabby.

Latest posts