Howdy Y’All from Creek Ranger

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creekranger

Reaction score
The best way to introduce myself is probably posting a link to my YouTube playlist.

I buiit my cargo conversion camper in 1999 then radically upgraded it during the pandemic so I could travel comfortably and safely.

I started documenting my upgrades on YouTube last year.

Look forward to both learning and helping others on this community.

Thanks for the kind words. It is a work in process never finish learning and improving it is part of the journey.

WOW very nice conversion! We converted a van so I know the work and thought process of implementing your vision. I will check out your channel!

Looks real good... I've been working on my cargo trailer for over a year now. It's a slow go to get it all done.

Looks real good... I've been working on my cargo trailer for over a year now. It's a slow go to get it all done.
It’s a journey not a destination enjoy your build. Also it is never done.

WOW very nice conversion! We converted a van so I know the work and thought process of implementing your vision. I will check out your channel!
Thanks, Our channel is very small just hit 100 subscribers. It started as a way to answer questions on our build.

We plan on doing more videos but all for fun and to pay it forward for all the help we revived from others.

...working on my cargo trailer for over a year...
On skoolie and other home-built forums, we suggest:
* acquire a likely candidate
* toss in some car-camping gear
* go have fun.
Allow the conversion to evolve organically.
And we acknowledge some folks prefer building the project over using the project.