Howdy from Massachusetts

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunbird

Reaction score
Working on making rving my new venture...one step at a time. Newbie here and reading all your forums. Thank you for letting me join!

Welcome Sunbird, there are many friendly and helpful people on this forum. Any questions you need answered just ask.

Rob

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Sunbird! There are quite a few New Englanders on the forum. You're in good company.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Sunbird, great to have you with us. All the best to ya:)

Sunbird said:
Working on making rving my new venture...one step at a time. Newbie here and reading all your forums. Thank you for letting me join!

Hi ... I went to college in Boston ... still remains one of my favorite small cities.  I too am a newbie to Rving .. in search of RV

Sunbird,

Welcome. I'm from MA but currently on my 4 month travels in my Prius converted for RV livening.

What are you planning to be your vehicle of choice.

Brent

Hi Sunbird,

I'm also from MA, just south of Boston. There's a ton of information here and many super helpful people. You'll learn everything you need to know here.

Tell us about yourself, what led you here, when are you planning on making the transition, what do you plan on using for a vehicle?

Welcome! I am just a short distance in front of you so feel free to learn from my errors! :) Just bought a van about three weeks ago and am working on converting to four day a week stealth camping in a metro area. Interesting stuff here. I have learned a lot. Good luck in your project!

--joe