Howdy! At RTR right now and just joined!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash_Around

Reaction score
Hello y’all! I’m Ash new to vanlife and in the process of building out my 92’ 4x4 GMC 3500 with my boyfriend Josh (Red). We arrived to the RTR late at night the day before yesterday and are camped on the very outskirts of the blm boarder past the Boomer group. Wanted to say hello and hopefully meet some folks while we are here. We are at the very beginning of our build so anyone that is willing to let me sit down and pick your brain or even better allow me to see and experience you rigs I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for having us and we look forward to learning and sharing!

Attachments

• 1A9BD7FC-0719-4724-A8E0-92A94B3CB8BB.jpeg
    1A9BD7FC-0719-4724-A8E0-92A94B3CB8BB.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 25
Welcome to the CRVL forums Ash and Josh! Head on down to the main RTR site and if you see a van build that looks interesting ask the owner if you can take a peek inside. Most people will be happy to show you what they've done and give you some tips. Enjoy the RTR!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Ash, me too.... my name is Gavio....I just got to RTR last night, I'm at the end of music road.... I'm in a pop top 4x4 Safari I built myself... I'd be into yakking van builds with you... that is a great looking van you have there....​

Welcome Ash! Congrats on the van and good luck with the build....

Welcome Ash and Red... I am jealous, a 4x4 GMC. Good luck with the van build and welcome to the forum. Some of the best people in the whole wide world are on here. Enjoy the RTR - so much to be learned out there.

Welcome Ash! That looks like a nice rig!!
You must be really close to us, we are at the entrance of the area where the boomers site is!
Big ole class A with kittie tent in front!
Stop by and say hi!

gavio said:
Hey Ash, me too.... my name is Gavio....I just got to RTR last night, I'm at the end of music road.... I'm in a pop top 4x4 Safari I built myself... I'd be into yakking van builds with you... that is a great looking van you have there....​

Awesome! I’ve been keeping to myself but the next week I am going to be walking around and meeting some folks! I’ll see if I can find you down there!

StrayCat said:
Welcome Ash! That looks like a nice rig!!
You must be really close to us, we are at the entrance of the area where the boomers site is!
Big ole class A with kittie tent in front!
Stop by and say hi!

Rad! I’ll walk up there later today and see if I can pop in! Thanks neighbor! :)