Hola from SoCal - rebel sprinter van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepudo

Reaction score
Hola everyone,

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I have been a member of this forum since RTR last year where I met Bob and countless other nomads.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I attended with my 2006 Sprinter van which I converted and picked up lots of tips and tricks from attending.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Researching online and finding this site has been a catalyst for me going from adventuring in the rig to living out of it full time since last Feb[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Many thanks to those that have come before me and have paved the way for conversions, mods, and hacks that make a mobile living possible to do thriving and without sacrificing. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I hope to continue to learn from all the creative DIY'ers here and contribute some ideas of my own. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]This isn't my first automotive community but from what I've read it seems to be the most opening friendly and knowledgeable bunch around. [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Allow me to introduce Ginny aka rebel sprinter van: [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]2006 140" T1N, 1 previous owner, lived it's life as a loose leaf tea delivery van. [/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Come along for the ride! [/font]
popcorn.gif

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]@sepudo (instagram photos)[/font]

wordswag_1516159845467.png

Attachments

• wordswag_1516159845467.png
    wordswag_1516159845467.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Welcome Sepudo to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

HI, happy you are loving your nomadic lifestyle!! Keep on vanning!! :)

bluegoatwoods said:
Good intro post.

I'll look forward to seein ya around.
Thanks blue. I'll see you on the dirt sometime. [emoji1690]

If you are more fortunate than others, build a longer table not a taller fence.

HI-Vanner said:
Hola, nice to meet you.  Love your intro and your Ginny :)
I appreciate your kind welcome. If I ever meet I'll tell you the origin of ginny over a campfire.

Safe travels

Welcome Ginny!

I'm also a So Cal resident. South Orange County is my usual stomping ground. I'm not a full timer. I'm a road tripper who lives in a sticks and bricks condo and vacations in my car.

Have fun in your travels!