Hi there

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks wbleatham and Morgana. To be clear, I have no problem being patient.

And, this is not an issue of me getting approved to post. I am already approved to post.

What is happening is a glitch in the program or system or whatever you call it, according to the message that I received from the admin who replied to my PM. They also said several other people are having the same problem, even people who have posted here for a long time, and that they are working on it. So, although I am new, it's not about getting approved at all.

I fully understand that there's a lot of work to a forum, and I am being patient and not bugging them about it. The only reason I am still posting at all on the subject is that people keep posting and telling me to be patient. I would love not to be discussing this particular thing any more, as I have been in touch with an administrator, and would rather discuss things with them.

I am not annoyed. I value the time of the admins and know that computer programs often glitch and to fix it often takes time. I just want to save myself the frustration until the issue is resolved. It is a very small frustration, but I don't need it right now so I am lying low a bit, is all.
I am looking forward to being more active. :)

If you don't mind, may I respectfully request that people stop telling me to be patient?

Anyway, I have some moral/spiritual questions, I need advice in that realm, and van/utility configuration suggestions, like bed placement and toilet placement,
Tundrawolf, are you getting replies to these issues on another thread? If not, do you want to ask these things?