Hi Guys!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvwandering

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm so happy that this site now has a forum! Thanks Bob.<br> We've been fulltiming in a small class C motorhome since 1993. I hang out a lot on the RVnet forums but we don't fit there very well because we hardly ever stay at campgrounds ,especially commercial ones. We travel slowly and&nbsp; blacktop camp when we're in cities and boondock on public land in the west and get most of our power from solar panels.<br><br>&nbsp;One question - how do I access the "read this stuff first post" ? What's the password?<br><br>Karen (and Tony but he doesn't do forums)<br><br>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial">Hi Karen and Tony!</font></span><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><br></font></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial">Welcome! &nbsp;...And yes, it's great to have this site/forum.</font></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial"><br></font></span></div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: small;"><font class="Apple-style-span" face="Arial">Katie in Kansas</font></span></div>

Howdy from Nebraska!! Welcome to the site. Enjoy, regards, Wyndrider<br>

Welcome.&nbsp; This place will grow on you.&nbsp; Envy any who actually live out WEST.&nbsp; Ed<br>

The "Read this first" section was empty until recently.&nbsp; You cannot post a new topic there, but can add to one that the moderator unlocked.<br>