Hi from Texas

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Lana I am ( 53)  Hubby is Richard ( 51), we Full time in our 2011 36 ft Wild wood...   We park host in our State park for 6 months at a time and then move to another spot for 6 more months.  My husband still Works full time for the City so we just travel inside the bounds of that to make our money until we retire and hit the road....  So I can stay stationary for 6 months at a time and really love that... Big Mama ( our Camper) is pretty long and I have never pulled her outside of so many miles and a little nervous to do so...  So we are saving money to buy us something smaller and NOT so big..  We do have a Goal... to buy 1 to 2 acres and park Her on it, so we have a home base if something goes Awry..  I am not one who can be inside much.. I love the outdoors and wild life....   More closer to it then people really.... I watch a lot of How To's..   Hoping to make it to the RTR this January so I can start learning as much as I can about hitting the Road Lifestyle...  :p :heart:

Howdy from another Texan. I'm east of Big D. Only when I have to be...:)

Welcome Lana and Richard to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome. Good to have some Texans on board. If ya ever bump into Willie Nelson. Tell him we said hello. ( I'm just a wanna be Texan  :)). My text is big. Just like Texas.

Latest posts