Hi boys and girls, they call me Strawberry. I have driven trucks 44 yrs. this month a

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Lady

Reaction score
I just came back from .ca. where I worked in the fire clean up, up in wine country. I bought a 1962 13' vintage trailer off eBay, boondocked all the way home and loved it. I live in southern Colorado, got some land there and thinking of getting a space in Coyote Howles for the year and putting small trailer there. I also have a 3/4 ton GMC long bed with a shell, gonna comfy out the back end and do short trips like RTR...for starts. I still work from time to time and am excited about boondocking and meeting everyone I have been following the last couple yrs. I am not shy and have no fear...be safe and have a good summer...?

Wow, so wonderful that you helped in the Cali fire cleanup! Are you a Team Rubicon member?

How is the So. CO fire situation now? I was in Pagosa Springs in May, already under fire/burning restrictions. I hate it that it happened anyway....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome Strawberry to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome! I drove truck for 37 years, in the transportation industry for a total of 40 years. 

I'm just a novice compared to you!

:D