Helping hand

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesomatic

Reaction score
I've seen an old camper parked in a not-so-great place near my job.  I passed it a couple of times on my way to work.  Well, the other day, I noticed that both front windows were broken.  Naturally, I stopped and got out and called out to see if anyone was inside.  Sure enough, there was a man and a woman inside.  I told them that I was worried about them and wanted to make sure they were okay.  She said yes and I was on my way.  I've not seen the RV since, so I hope they found a better spot and were able to get the windows replaced.

How caring of you to stop and check on them. I'm guessing lots of people passed by them. I, too, hope they're OK.

my_vantasy said:
How caring of you to stop and check on them.  I'm guessing lots of people passed by them.  I, too, hope they're OK.

In my opinion, we are stronger when we stand together.  The people we meet here online have created a lifestyle and are simply trying to live within a system that continues to oppress them.  I'm not at all hesitant to meet someone new, to learn and grow from other's experiences.  Yet there is much fear to contend with.  Luckily, this site brings people together.