Help!! What company

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezzie

Reaction score
made the Dodge Travco le Spirit motorhomes in the 70's? Or, who might Travco sold out to at some point? We need to find that parent or Over company for the Travco units.
I know Winnebago has some other company names under theirs now, as does Fleetwood.
Any help will be much appreciated.

exactly what are you looking for? owners manuals? appliance manuals? spec sheets? highdesertranger

None of that - Just the name of the company that made that motorhome

That's a great site! The page of available floor plans is wonderful. Unfortunately, it did not give me any other associated company name - I was afraid it would not. Not sure there is one, so now I am down to trying to find out the MSRP for the 22' le Spirit in 1978. I may end up having to guess.

Thanks so much for your help.

I found it, finally. The company name is Foretravel. (Foretravel Travco L'Esprit 22', msrp $25,500.00 in 1978) :)
All that to get insurance on it.

wow 25k in 1978 was a boat load of bucks. that's like 100k today. I have to ask what is the significance of this? highdesertranger

Have to ask the insurance company what the significance is. I only know that when new, it helped develop rates for the model. I am sure it has to do with rating and potential loss against age.