Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vongal

Reaction score
Hello,<br>I just joined. &nbsp;I am not a van dweller yet, looking for a van. &nbsp;I live in North Carolina and have a few more years before I retire. &nbsp;So I am joining the community of the living free to save money for retirement and hopefully lots of travel.

Yep, welcome to the group.&nbsp; I'm 67 working again after being laid off for 2 years.&nbsp; Been working now for 2+ years, and I'm not real sure why.&nbsp; I'm looking, for the last year, for a suitable vehicle to go full time.&nbsp; I just recently looked at a LeSharro.&nbsp; Which I really like. And am also looking at a Wanderlodge.&nbsp; Two quite disparate vehicles.&nbsp; Not sure which one I'll do yet.&nbsp; Good prices on both.&nbsp; Both older.&nbsp; And I'll mostly have to subsist on SS.&nbsp; Still have to clear out the stuff out of the farm.&nbsp; And I'm a widower for the last 6 years.<BR><BR>So tell us a little about yourself.<BR><BR>And jump in with any questions.

Welcome from New Mexico Vongal...good to have you with us...the best in your journey....<br>Bri

<span style="font-size: x-small;"><strong>welcome .... blkjak</strong></span>

Latest posts