Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

straps

Reaction score
I'm a single older woman about to embark on full-time RV living (class C) starting in March.  I am SO glad this forum is back up and running because of all the different groups and pages on FB and possible means of learning the ropes THIS is the one I am most comfortable with and feel I've learned the most.

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum Straps.

I'm a newbie too. I know what you mean about FB.

Peace from MN,
Angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CRVL forums straps! Glad you're finding the forum helpful. Don't hesitate to ask about anything and everything!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, straps! FB is loaded with groups on every subject. Getting useful information from said groups can be challenging. And I'm not just referring to the RV life stuff.

straps said:
I'm a single older woman about to embark on full-time RV living (class C) starting in March.  I am SO glad this forum is back up and running because of all the different groups and pages on FB and possible means of learning the ropes THIS is the one I am most comfortable with and feel I've learned the most.

Thank you.
Hello, I will be full - timing in oct. and I will have to learn the ropes also.  Have so many questions and I guess I will try and get mail forwarding before I leave Missouri. I've been babysitting 5 days a wk to get money to buy the things I think I will need.  I'm going to be a little cramped in my jeep but that's life. Can't afford to buy a camper at this time.  Welcome to the forum ! Linda

Latest posts