Hello

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T3dF0ster

Reaction score
I'm at the point where I need to begin learning.  I'll be watching videos, viewing the forum, and reading other parts of the website.  Looking forward to interacting with the other users.  :)

Hiya T3d! Nice people here, you won't regret joining up. Best of luck to you!

Welcome!! Lots of great information and people here. Enjoy

Welcome to the CRVL forums T3dF0ster! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL   :) 

Plenty of good reading ahead and good helpful folks who will answer your questions too.
So,  come enjoy yourself.

Hey welcome to the site. There is a lot of good information here. Lots of good opinions. Many of them even line up once in a while! :)

I am working on my first build too. It has been an interesting research project so far. Cool that I am starting to be able to apply it.

Anyway, welcome!

--joe

Welcome T3d (Ted?),
Want to share you end goal after all the great education here? Planning to full-time or do shorter trips?