Hello? Is this thing on?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KD2USM

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My wife and I are going to be seeing off our last child this summer. We are looking forward to traveling more later in the summer of 2021.

We are busily getting our home ready for sale and starting the downsizing process. 

Looking to home base somewhere in the mid-west (Missouri, Kansas, S. Dakota, etc.) as I am not quite ready to give up on keeping my shop equipment yet.

Currently, have a roof top tent and will be looking for more ideas as we go. We have done a couple of month long camping trips looping out through Idaho and going north or south from there. We enjoyed it very much! In February 2020, we visited the Grand Canyon area for the first time (for me) and fell in love! I could spend years exploring the area around the canyon and Navajo lands.

-Drew & Mary

Welcome Drew and Mary to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Highdesertranger

KD2USM said:
Currently, have a roof top tent and will be looking for more ideas as we go. We have done a couple of month long camping trips looping out through Idaho and going north or south from there. We enjoyed it very much! In February 2020, we visited the Grand Canyon area for the first time (for me) and fell in love! I could spend years exploring the area around the canyon and Navajo lands.

-Drew & Mary
Hi KD2USM !   We all could use a half dozen lifetimes to explore this area.  I did a rim to rim to rim backpacking trip of the Grand Canyon in 2020 and knew this is where I should be.  Welcome to the forum !  I'm in a RTT as well :)

Latest posts