Hello,I am very new with this forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verna

Reaction score
Hello,I am very new with this forum. I am indeed thankful for it.
My name is Verna. I am gathering info to help me to make wise choices in my walking away with complete faith and confidence in my decision to choose to live in my 2000 Toyota Rav 4.
I am gather info in order to install a place to sleep
In it. I want with everything in me to do this. I live off my social security and it is very minimal.Which is fine because my plan is to live and own minimal.
I need to know what is just the necessities in doing this.
I would appreciate any imput from your own experience.
I hope this is the correct forum to be writting this. Please forgive and advice if not.
I could use all the helpful info from each of your own experience. Thank you,sincerely.Verna

Welcome Verna to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome Verna
You have definitely come to the right site to find anything and everything you need to know along with great help from members. Just ask on the appropriate sub forum and you will find answers and help. Best of luck in the adventure!

Hello! I have a RAV4 too, and this guy has an awesome setup...

(just adding, I have not done anything to my RAV4 yet because there's a car seat in it for my grandson for now. It's on the list of possibilities though for the future.)