Hello from the Road!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Brian. I travel the country in my 93 GMC Safari that I put together. This is my first post here, and I hope to make some friends before going to the RTR! This is my first year.

Attachments

• 20170822_145024_HDR.jpg
    20170822_145024_HDR.jpg
    760.1 KB
Welcome to the CRVL forums Brian! Looks like you're having a good time! How long have you been traveling and where have you been so far?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Brian!  Looks like you're having a good time! How long have you been traveling and where have you been so far?

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you! I've been on the road since about May. I've been through California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois and I'm now getting ready to head towards North Dakota for the Sugar Beet Harvest! How about you? where is your favorite destination?

VanKitten said:
Welcome aboard!

You will find everyone here friendly and helpful.

Please..post some pictures of your build
Thank you so much. I actually made two van tour videos a while back. One as an all around tour and one of my new additions. Feel free to check them out!

Hello Brian welcome to the forum and to Colorado! Headed south for the winter myself and plan to head towards the RTR by Nov 1st at the latest. Let me know if you you come back this way headed down there! Also please say hello to the other Brian when you get up to ND for me. Oh Just subbed your channel too. Safe travels

Brian - I had to delete your links due to the forum rules -

" Until you have participated with at least 10 substantive posts, do not include any links that take readers away from the CheapRVLiving website in order to view a blog, video, something for sale, etc. Once you've you've made enough substantive posts, include a complete description of the content of the link for those members who don't have enough bandwidth or data to view it. This includes any links within a signature."

Sorry about that. The rule is meant to exclude spammers but it pertains to new members also. Please feel free to include as many links as you would like after you've reached the required 10 posts.

rvwandering said:
Brian - I had to delete your links due to the forum rules -

" Until you have participated with at least 10 substantive posts, do not include any links that take readers away from the CheapRVLiving website in order to view a blog, video, something for sale, etc.  Once you've you've made enough substantive posts, include a complete description of the content of the link for those members who don't have enough bandwidth or data to view it.  This includes any links within a signature."

Sorry about that. The rule is meant to exclude spammers but it pertains to new members also. Please feel free to include as many links as you would like after you've reached the required 10 posts.

Not a problem! I didn't know the rule. I was asked for pictures of my van build, So I was only responding. I'll keep that in mind!

Stormy said:
Hello Brian welcome to the forum and to Colorado! Headed south for the winter myself and plan to head towards the RTR by Nov 1st at the latest. Let me know if you you come back this way headed down there! Also please say hello to the other Brian when you get up to ND for me. Oh Just subbed your channel too. Safe travels

Hello Stormy,

I hope to meet Brian while I am there. He has been one of my biggest inspirations for taking on this venture.
I intend to be back in Arizona after the harvest. I'm not sure where though. That is where my roots are, so only time will tell.
definitely be in Quartzsite in January! Hope to see you there. Thank you for subbing!

Latest posts