Hello from the front porch-

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's an unusually warm night for this time of year and I'm loving it. I thought it would be a good night to introduce myself. I'm at home but will be leaving in a few weeks for a few months on the road. Heading SW. Nice to meet you.

Hello Small town songs and welcome to the forum. Interesting handle you picked there [emoji846]

I'm from MN.

There's lots of generous people on the forums. My advice to newcomers is to read as much of it as you can ( not all at once, of course) but especially the thread that you might not think will be applicable in your traveling situation. This is because often you'll run across gems. Little tidbits of info that will help you solve a problem you didn't even know you had. And the nature of narrative story sharing would have kept those gems hidden if you didn't read the thread it was written in. The good news is that of all the threads I read almost none were what I would consider to have been a waste of my time.

Happy traveling.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CRVL forums Small_Town_Songs! Have a great trip! Let us know how it goes. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.