Hello from Ga

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arceeprimus95

Reaction score
:dodgy:  hey there from Ga:) I'm interested in joining a caravan eventually and I have experience using hand and some power tools. I'd love to help out with a HOWA build in the future at some point, and I am working to make a car camper out of my challenger:) odd choice but I am short and my car is big so....:) i hope to make friends and learn more from the community as time goes on. I've already applied alot of the minimalist advice to my life and dumped alot of excess stuff I didn't need and my life is already better and getting closer to make the leap. I am thinking of being a part time nomad at first and taking small steps...

Welcome arceeprimus95 to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum arceeprimus95. Every journey begins with one step. Living in a challenger would be quite a challenge. I’d really love to see what you build. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Thank you so much. I took out the back seats already, bought alot of camp gear and am going to post a camp gear list soon and i hope to get feedback on it :) I dont want to get "analysis paralysis" but I've always believed doing good research before starting a major project or lifestyle change like this:)

welcome. yep I couldn't agree more doing your research pays off. highdesertranger

Welcome. Im from ga too and in that crazy time of trying to figure out best vehicle. Good luck to you. You sound like a really kind thoughtful person and i hope you'll find a lot of contentment on the road. I think a lot of us are looking for community and from what i can tell just from following this forum there seems to be a lot of nice people out there.

That is so true:) I'm preparing to take the leap, small steps toward it, but not quite just yet but heading in that direction. I'm a minimalist by nature and love being outside as much as I can and making do with what I have and less stuff:)