Hello from Chicago

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diana C

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm from the NW Chicago suburbs. I've been lurking here for several months reading the posts from very knowledgable, compassionate and talented folks, and thought it was about time to register for the Forum. I have the kind of job where I can work anywhere, and am excited to dwell full time on the road. I don't have my rig yet, but plan on coming to the Summer RTR in my little Toyota to tent camp.  Wish me luck, as my last camping experience was in the early 90's in Spain, and I most remember the squished daddy long leg spiders crushed under my head when I woke up each morning (yuck!).  Looking forward to meeting everyone next month!  Take care!

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Diana! You're going to have a blast at the RTR! Great way to start our journey!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.a

Welcome, Diana! Which burb?? I'm a recent FL transplant, formerly from Champaign, IL.

Welcome Aboard the forums Diana!
Maybe you should try hanging a "No Spiders Allowed" sign on the tent door!

Welcome!! And no better way to work than on the road. Hope to see you at summer RTR.

Latest posts