Hello from a newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwdyeriii

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been following the blog for many years and am now at a point where I am beginning to finally get myself ready to hit the road. I am going to be building a small travel trailer patterned on a Gypsy Vardo to live in while I travel that I will pull with my Toyota Yaris. Before I travel though, I am going to get a plot of land and put a tiny house on it that I can use as a home address. Hope to see some of you all in the various places and RTRs. 

Thanks,

Rob (RW) Dyer

Welcome aboard Rob.

Post pics of both builds and we will love ya for it !

Welcome to the CRVL forums rwdyeriii! Yes, we do want to see pictures of both builds! Tiny houses and a plot of land are both topics that are of interest to many of us so please post all the details as your plans progress.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Towing with a Yaris? How heavy will your Vardo be? And, welcome :)

Hi Rob!
You are planning what is the quintessential dream of many on this forum. Have you picked a strategic location for your home base?