Hello fellow travelers!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imeirish

Reaction score
Hi all from AZ. I'm new to this forum and hoping for a positive experience with the people here. As someone who doesn't see anything wrong with living in my vehicle, positive experiences with others isn't always possible. I love learning all that I can about living this self sufficient lifestyle. I'm an avid ​
You Tube watcher.  I'm also looking to camp and travel with like-minded folks living the dream. The one thing I dislike is always traveling alone. Hopefully the fact that I do not have an actual van in not a hinderance here. My house is a SUV.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum   :)

People here live out of various vehicles and not having a "Van" should be no problem.  Check out the "Choosing The Right Vehicle"  section of this forum and you'll understand. 

Loneliness is a demon we all fight with from time to time.  But in this time of Covid everyone who is single will have to contend with that,  While those who are with someone may suffer too much togetherness, especially if they are living in tight quarters. 

I have a couple links below that may interest you.  They are all free and you may find some things that will benefit you. 

Good luck !

Imerish......sounds like you are looking forward to your adventures. I am thinking about traveling alone, but the idea of meeting up with people along the way isn't out of the question. Like Mr. Potato Head, I have no issues with traveling alone. I can come and go as I please, see what I want to see, and go home when I am ready. I wish you luck in finding like minded people to share your adventures with.

Hi Imeirish. I've lived in a T-Bird, so an SUV is entirely doable, especially in a warmer state such as AZ. I'm relocating to the Douglas area, Cochise County, SE corner, in about a month. So if you need a place to hang, I've five acres of raw desert, the more the merrier. Btw, I'm Curtis, but go by Countryboy.

Thanks Curtis! I haven't spent too much time in  southeast AZ. Only at Saguaro Lake a couple of times. The Bull Dog Cliffs are amazing. But let the group know when you hit AZ. I'm dug in fairly wel in the Quartzsite area right now. Its gorgeous here. I have a couple close friends I stay with here and there. Its nice. Be well!

Latest posts