Hello everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gafred

Reaction score
Hello everyone, been following this lifestyle on youtube for a couple of years and hope to take longer trips!

Attachments

• 1-7-19 AZ NM Rest Area.jpg
    1-7-19 AZ NM Rest Area.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Welcome to the CRVL forums gafred! Is that a recent photo? Looks kind of cold! ;-)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi all - I just joined this site, wanted to introduce myself. New comers corner seemed like the right place? - still learn'n my way around.
Im Jack, been wondering around for 4 years now - started with a motorcycle,  then a honda passport, now a ford van.
Next year? A 60' motor home  :D

Hi Gafred and welcome. I really like those sprinter type vans for converting into a camper. Hope you're having a good time and that you're able to get to some longer trips soon.

A big welcome to NomadJack as well! :cool:

Thanks Wabbit said:
I like my van, still working on the interior.

Hi Gafred and welcome. I really like those sprinter type vans for converting into a camper. Hope you're having a good time and that you're able to get to some longer trips soon.

A big welcome to NomadJack as well! :cool:

Latest posts