Hello everyone!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoonshineCat

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm new obviously. Thanks for having me. A quick background. I'm getting started on selling my house in the spring. I'm taking my time because I'm trying to sell all my stuff plus all the people that live with me need time to find a new place. In the meantime I'm looking to buy a travel trailer and a vehicle to pull it and have it ready for my son and I to move into. So I know diddly squat about campers or towing them. I'm here to hopefully pick some brains and maybe make a few friends too.

Welcome to the CRVL forums MoonshineCat! Please feel free to ask questions about anything as you move forward with your plans. To get the best answers to your questions post them under the most appropriate heading.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

welcome, MC! this is def the best place to do some brain picking - lots of savvy, helpful folks here.
best of luck with your trailer scouting and plan/prep!

tav-2020 said:
welcome, MC! this is def the best place to do some brain picking - lots of savvy, helpful folks here.
best of luck with your trailer scouting and plan/prep!

Thank you Tav!

Latest posts