Heads UP Vets!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's basically always been this way. one of the questions on the background check asks if you use illegal drugs, if you answer yes you failed, if you answer no you lied and committed perjury. this will be the case as long as the feds keep pot illegal. highdesertranger

I am not arguing right or wrong. I am just pointing out it's always been there. highdesertranger

Oh I agree with you sir.
I just couldn't help but point out the obvious alternative. I didn't go any further because I knew it had potential to be come something bigger that would be a waste of time.

I was wondering when or if the VA reported patients that said they were depressed when asked at every visit. I may be crazy but I ain't dumb!

bullfrog said:
I was wondering when or if the VA reported patients that said they were depressed when asked at every visit.  I may be crazy but I ain't dumb!

If they do, that's a violation of the doctor patient confidentiality agreement, and it's against the law! I would be throwing a major hissy fit over that!

I do my best to steer clear of everything I can governmental and the VA skeers the bejezuz out of me. I wouldn't go there to get a splinter removed from my pinky toe.