Greetings VanDwellers

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegan_Wanderer

Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Ty and I live in Maryland. I've been learning about this lifestyle for the past year and I'm not only intrigued but seemingly obsessed with watching conversion videos on YouTube. I've finally narrowed it down to my goal of purchasing and converting a Cargo Trailer in the not-so-distant future. When that day comes I look forward to joining you all on the road! To those already traveling I say Happy Trails✌ to those of you dreaming, planning, or preparing I say...set your intentions and remain diligent and optimistic ??⛺!

Welcome Ty...

Cargo trailer builds are a popular and versatile choice for sure. Good luck on the purchase and build.

Safe travels...

Welcome to the CRVL forums Ty! If you're getting itchy feet try traveling and camping with the vehicle you have now. Start slow and keep planning. :)

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.