Greetings. Need a place to park my schoolie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris01

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a place to park and work on my school bus conversion project in Portland or elsewhere in Oregon or Washington. No hookups required. Willing to rent or advice on somewhere to park where my presence won't bother anyone. Thank you.

Hello. I am looking for a place to park and work on my school bus conversion project in Portland or elsewhere in Oregon or Washington. No hookups required. Willing to rent or advice on somewhere to park where my presence won't bother anyone. Thank you.
I worked as a school bus driver and parked in the school bus parking lot for 9 months.

Look on Craigslist and place an ad there as well. Sometimes you can put a notice up on the bulletin boards at local feed stores offering help and caretaking chores in exchange for a parking place. It is most likely going to be a rural property that can host a school bus. That is not something that can be done in a regular residential area. It would also become an insurance issue for most business properties. Which is of course why many Schoolie builds happen on the road as people travel.

Latest posts