Good price on 12v fridge with LG compressor.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up! I was waiting to find a good fridge at a great price.

Not a problem. It's a Alpicool rebranded. ? My sister ordered one. She already has a 37 quart Setpower that I bought her. But she wants more room. Three truck driver friends I used to work with have just ordered these Vevors as well. $260 bucks isn't bad. Another truck driver buddy already has a Alpicool branded one with LG compressor. Had it about 5 months. Runs 24/7 as a freezer. So I'm hoping these are good.

I have expensive taste in 12v fridges. I have 2 Dometics a CFX3 55IM and a CFX3 25. I had a Dometic/WAECO 40. That I sold to a lady and it's 9 years old. Still runs everyday...as a freezer. It ran it's whole life as a freezer. My 55IM is a freezer. The 25 is a overflow fridge. I take all my food with me on the truck. These 12v fridge/freezers have become my hobby. I had a Iceco Jp40. But gave that to my cousin. He's happy. After I get some things paid off. I'm going to order a few Engels to run. I'm waiting for the MT-V series to be brought out to the world. The guy that got me started down this rabbit hole of 12v fridges has two Norcold Tek2's (Rebranded Engels) in his truck a 63qt and 43qt. They are pretty old. Both are from the early 90's.