Good news in the battle w/ diabetes

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanTrekker

Reaction score
<p style="margin: 0px;">I am finally&nbsp;off all insulins (in accordance with the doctor's orders).&nbsp; I have to keep taking pills (metformin) but that may also end as more weight is lost.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">The healthy lifestyle changes (more exercise and fresh food) are really paying off.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">V.T.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p>

Congrats on the good news Brad!&nbsp;<div><br></div>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Congrats and Well done...This lifestyle is worth something, huh?!&nbsp; I can't wait to get there...Listening to your progress makes the desire to get out there even more...</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Rae</p>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Challenge accepted.&nbsp;&nbsp; *smile*&nbsp;&nbsp; You will win.&nbsp; I'm looking forward to starting to run again one day..</p>

My 21 yo daughter wants me to start training to run a Warrior Dash with her next year.&nbsp; She said there were old people like me huffing and puffing thru the course. I like to try to stay in decent shape for my own&nbsp;health reasons too but that may be extreme. <br>Being at a good weight gets much harder as I age.<br>Running, even like I do, more of a slow then fast works for me. When I get lazy and don't do it, the high cholesteral and knee pain comes back.<br>I know this is about diabetes but watching ones weight and exercise is good for what ails you.<br>

When ya gonna up-date that avatar -- snake hips ---

<p>Really great news. Gives those of us with same hope. Congrats</p>

Latest posts