Going back east--looking to make videos there

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akrvbob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to go back to Florida to be with my mom who is having some health problems and may be there for awhile, possibly the whole summer. 

While I'm thereI'll need something to do and I'd love to meet new people and shoot as many videos as I can. I'm willing to travel some distance and I will probably spend much of my time in the North Carolina mountain areas.

No matter where you are, anyone interested in making a video contact me here: ak rv bob at g mail dot com.

Before I head east. I'm going to Flagstaff/Sedona/Cottonwood to wrap up some business and would like to shoot videos of anyone in the area. Anyone in the area interested in making a video! Contact me here ak rv bob at g mail dot com

I hope to meet lots of you!

Well, it's a long way from Florida or North Carolina, but I'll be headed back to Vermont for the summer. If you've never been, it's a great place to visit in the warm months and I'd give you the tour around. But I understand your obligations are further south. Consider it a standing east coast offer.

I'll be in the Raleigh area visiting my sis in June but am looking for spots in the Asheville area to camp on my way back to Mass.

Hope your Mom feels better soon Bob.

Sorry to hear about your mom, Bob. Hope she feels better asap.

We'll be near Daytona in July for a couple of weeks, but not back to FL permanently until October. Sorry we'll miss meeting you.

Bob, We would be honored to have you park in our driveway as long as you need!

PLEASE COME SEE US!!!

We are north of the greater Nashville area, and we could find something to see and do as well as giving you the nickel tour of our project.

You could even make it like a part one, (Building it) and Part two the results show! We could do part two later!

Might even see if we can get Baloo, and maybe VTwinKicker, to join us?

SUCH FUN!!!!

Bob, I hope your Mom feels better soon.

I am in Flagstaff for a few days, the weather is stunning, all of my devices have a great signal with the Sleek and directional antenna but it's gonna be a bit windy today. I'll have to see how close I am to where the RTR was/will be and see if I can't do a internet test there before I head up to Zion. I am on FR 222 off of 180.

Cottonwood was in the high 80's yesterday.

I'd be happy to show off my RV, and you could for sure park overnight here, but maybe not all that close to the coast, so possibly not worth the gas to swing my way

It's awesome that you are making time to be with your mom! You are such the awesome man, Bob. I hope you both do the best possible. Make sure you fuel up in SC! Be safe in your travels...

Bob,

Sorry your mom is ill - hope she gets better. :) I am HOPING to drive to Georgia and be staying there this summer to help a friend. If I make it there, I would love to meet you! Thanks! Sandi

Latest posts