Give Margie a Shout Out

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Wolfstar, Bindi&us.  I hope everything goes well for you Margie. We met you at the RTR and knew you had some medical issues to deal with.  Hope this time speeds by for you. Just got back to Ohio and have been off the computer for 3 months.  Will work on the computer needs before next year so we can keep up with the tribe better. Jan

I know Margie appreciates everyone's kind words and support.
We both get that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing we have such a great community surrounding us.

Yeah...Jay go get Margie, not even have to take club and drag by hair, Jay be happy, Margie be happy.
Thanks for the smile buddy ;) 

I can't wait to get back on the road. As soon as I am able will be meeting Jay and Bindi where ever they may be and come back up here to my friend Jon's and do some work on the van. Until then THANKS ALL

Got my Dr. I am having it done in Longview but can't get in at ohsu until middle to the end of April don't want to wait that long going to call my dr. and schedule it for after the 6th. Will give u update when I get appt.

Well my 1st obgyn appt. is the 17th then off to surgery. Will be up and around and hopefully back on the road with jay and bindi

Thanks for the update Margie. Best wishes for a fast recovery. It has to be tough to be stuck in one spot especially without Bindi and Jay.

tonyandkaren said:
Thanks for the update Margie. Best wishes for a fast recovery. It has to be tough to be stuck in one spot especially without Bindi and Jay.

It is but I talk to jay almost every day. Just getting to where I hate sticks and bricks can't wait to get back on road. :p  :rolleyes:

Ha, and that's the gal I thought would have trouble adapting to van life :D 
She took to it like a duck to water and never has a complaint about where or when or how far.
Bless her little hide  :p

Always sending good vibes your way kiddo :D 

Oh, Bindi has been keeping your side of the bed warm :rolleyes: 

Look for me when ya see me comin :cool:

Thanks every one can't wait to be on the road not used to sticks and bricks. LOL Although it is nice to take a shower when ever u want.

Happy Happy Happy :D
Jay got to Oregon on Friday. We are back together again, WooHoo :D

I have been away for 5 days doing a flea market and logged in to see some great news.
Jay has made it safely to Oregon and you two should be back on the road as soon as you are able to travel .
Bob

Even better news...Margie has dodged the bullet on surgery and the mesh thing. This Dr spent a little more time with testing, etc and says she can re-train the bladder with self therapy. He does not recommend the mesh deal which had us concerned too.
She still has one other issue that should be resolved shortly and we will be able to travel after a short recovery period.

We were getting miffed that this Dr was dragging his feet but as it turned out things worked for the best.

Good to hear that Margie is dodging bullets there...my mother has had mesh used twice that I can remember and after a few years they did no good at all.

Has anyone suggested Pumpkin Seed Oil or extract as part of a holistic approach. I've been taking the oil for 15 months now and can attest to it's benefit. It was one of those things that I stumbled across and thought 'well why not'. It's benefits have been known to aboriginal peoples for centuries.