Give Margie a Shout Out

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WheelEstate USA

Reaction score
As some of you know, Margie flew to Oregon for some family and personal stuff right after RTR. We talk almost daily and miss each other a bunch. Amazing how much 2 people become one in 10 years. Guess I'm saying I miss my gal.

Margie is itching to get back on the road. She mentions it often and asks about those of those she's met that I've camped near. I know she would get a kick out of notes from community members.

I'll start it by saying...Margie, I love you and miss you a bunch.

Margie you missed some 90° days in SoCal this last week. I'm heading back to Oregon late next month. Hopefully the rain will be done by then. :)

I haven't seen a "Bindi & Us" post in awhile, so I wondered what was going on. Here's hoping things are well with you Margie, and you can get back on the road soon!

Take care. <3

I've yet to meet you guys.. But this is a shout out for you, Margie!! :)

Hi all lousy weather in Oregon rain rain and more rain. Wishing I was done with all this so I can get back on the road. Thanks to all for the posts and I will keep u posted on my progress. :p Be safe when traveling all write again soon Margie

tonyandkaren said:
Ha Jay, you can't fool us. :-D You were missing her as soon as she left! We're sending her some big long distance hugs.

Hugs to u guys too hope to see u again soon. :p

Well my 1st appointment is the 30th of march then onto the surgery will keep yall posted

Hi Wolfstar/Margie & Jay

Good luck Margie
Jay , you have a safe trip to Oregon , and I hope we finally get a chance to meet both of you next winter .

Bob and Claire

Bandit2 said:
Hi Wolfstar/Margie & Jay

Good luck Margie
Jay , you have a safe trip to Oregon , and I hope we finally get a chance to meet both of you next winter .

Bob and Claire
I'm not looking forward to the long drive without my travel partner. She helps the miles go by more quickly.

I miss Margie too! If I had any sense i would tag along with Jay...I knew you two apart wouldn't last very long!!!

Hi Margie!  I remember meeting you and jay at rtr. Here's my wishes for speedy recovery and swift reunion. See you next year at rtr. 

Nancy and Jennie-dog